- When we ask you to provide us with your personal identifiable information, we will clearly inform you of the purpose of use and use your personal information within the scope of the agreed purpose. For example, if you choose to submit your information through the “Contact us” features on our website, we may ask you to provide personal information such as your “name,” “address,” “telephone number,” “e-mail address,” “company name,” “department to which you belong,” and “country” through the inquiry form. In this case, we will use your personal information to respond to your inquiry via e-mail or telephone.
FC will not provide or disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent, except in the following cases.
- In the case of outsourcing to a partner company for the above purposes. (FC will take measures to ensure that the subcontractor has sufficient control over the information and does not use it for any other purpose.)
- When it is necessary to cooperate with national or local government agencies or their subcontractors in the execution of their duties under the law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- Users who wish to review the personal identifiable information submitted on our website can ask us through “Contact us” to do so.
- FC will take appropriate and reasonable technical and administrative measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, loss, alteration, leakage, etc., and store it securely. We will also store personal information for as long as we deem necessary.
- In addition to complying with relevant laws and regulations, FC will strive to continuously improve and enhance our efforts to protect personal information in response to changes in the social environment.
Effective October, 18, 2021